Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lonely On Top of the Steaming Heap

It's lonely at the top.... of this steaming heap of disappointments. Sure, I went to the Iowa legislature several times a week for three months with Jay Villwock, and others sometimes, too, and to see a small response from the film community makes me blue..... wah, wah, wahhhhhhhh! SEE????? Now come ON, put your fingers to the keyboard and type a letter telling us how you've suffered because of what Chester did. Or tell us why it was fun to help make a movie. I personally want to know and others do, too. I'm gonna meet with Senator Dotzler between now and the next legislative session to make a new movie bill, so YOUR input is so important. Do NOT force me to get nervous and then start over-eating again!!!! gino

No comments:

Post a Comment