Monday, January 10, 2011

The Lights Might Be Turned Off


I called the Iowa Film Office just now and the ringing just stopped and there was silence. I have a call in to Jessica Montana at the Iowa Department of Economic Development and am still waiting for a call back.

The Iowa Production Guide is gone, and I wonder if other resource information is also missing.

We in the Iowa Film Family have suffered for fifteen months. We didn't do anything wrong and don't deserve to wait even longer. You and you and you must now join in a concerted effort to get things back on track. Join my Facebook group, IACT (Iowa Actors and Crew Together and Producers, Too) so I can have a list of film family members and activists who can be called to action when necessary.

Iowa Film Office - Iowa Life Changing
Film Production. Iowa Film Office. ... Iowa Department of Economic Development Iowa Film
Office 200 East Grand Avenue Des Moines, IA 50309 515.725.3100 film@iowa.gov ...
www.iowalifechanging.com/film/ - 16k - Cached

pictured with me is fellow actor and film activist Jay Villwock

gino, mad as hell and not going to take it any longer

No comments:

Post a Comment