Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Am Taking ACTION.. Please Join Me NOW...

Greetings...

Talk is cheap. I'm taking action and I'm taking it now. I hope you're with me.

I am going to make a petition letter, stating that we Iowans in the film industry, those who will allow me to use their names on a petition-style letter, would like incoming Governor Branstad to fix the film office and ask for his stamp of approval of allocating $500,000 for the Iowa Film Office budget. I will mention the loss of the Iowa Production Guide and state that many of our best film family talent is leaving and has already left Iowa. Maybe throw in that we've waited over fifteen months, without work, and we can't afford to wait much longer for things to get back on track.

I will personally deliver this letter to the gubernatorial transition office possibly as early as next week and know that it will be put into the hands of Mr. Branstad, who I know is supportive of our mission.

Please write back if I may use your name. Include you name, home town, and email with phone number. If you know someone else who like to do this, please pass this along to him or her.

Thanks!

Gene L. Hamilton

p.s. be sure to delete the names on the "to" list in case your response would go to them somehow....

No comments:

Post a Comment