Monday, January 10, 2011

Help From Wendol Jarvis

Hi Everyone,

I apologize that I owe many, many of you return emails and phone calls. I have been working to resolve some of the many problems facing you from the Iowa Film Office debacle. I am starting to return emails and phone calls now and if I do not reach you tonight I will contact you tomorrow. Thank you all for your warm wishes and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Since the Iowa Production Guide has been deleted from the Iowa Film Office website, I have set up a page on Facebook as a temporary resource for Iowa’s crew and talent.

FILM Iowa showcases the skills and abilities of Iowa's gifted crew and talent, attracts film production and creates good paying jobs. There is no membership fee or cost to be listed on FILM Iowa’s Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FILMIowa/177729688934448?v=wall

Special thanks to Don Gallagher for expediting this process from wireless laptop while sunning himself on one of the sandy Florida beaches.

Please share this information with all of our friends in Iowa’s production community.

Thank you.

Wendol Jarvis
filmiowa@gmail.com
816-529-3335

No comments:

Post a Comment