Friday, March 26, 2010

Clandestine Movie Committee


The Iowa legislature is going to be done tomorrow, and it will be all the way until next January that we can return to the Iowa capitol again, unless it's to work with Senator Bill Dotzler, Jr., on his work group to redesign the Iowa film tax incentive bill. Meanwhile, I will write, I will call, I will try and try again.. to keep the ball a rollin'.

Today I met with John Busbee at a coffee shop. Jay Villwock, his wife, Helena, and my dear pal, Dave Thrasher were there for the film program discussion, too. The observer in the picture is Deano Williams, actor.

1 comment:

  1. See!?!?!?! Even when actual filming isn't happening, stakeholders in Iowa's film industry continue to contrubite to our economy by purchasing coffee and assorted accompanying food items while discussing strategies ot get producers producing again in Iowa.

    ReplyDelete